Literacy 14th October

I woke up in the middle of a forest, but it was unnaturally straight in the form of a path leading forwards and backwards. Something told me this nightmare wasn’t going to end anytime soon. I paced forwards and eventually started to jog as I endured the icy cold stare of something or someone following me, it was just hovering, gradually coming closer. I was worried that if I stopped it would be there, behind me. I had no choice, I had to keep going, I had to keep hope, I had to wake up. Eventually the cold draft would stop and reappear in a cycle, then I came across three paths, left, right, or forward, left, right, or forward I had to choose. I chose the path to the right and suddenly felt relieved. I had the feeling that if I chose to go left or forward I would see the thing. Everyone that knew me, would forget. Any trail of me, would cease to exist. I continued down the path for what seemed like hours, my energy was draining, what seemed like hope, had disintegrated to one tiny speck. If anyone reads this, there is NO hope, he WILL catch you, there is NO escape…

This entry was posted in Year 5, 2016-17 Flamingos. Bookmark the permalink.