Modal Verbs

We have been learning to use modal verbs for persuasion

You have to come to the great Kensuke’s island. You ought to. Whilst you’re driving through take a huge look at the beautiful, shimmering Artic Ocean. You must set your toes on the white silky sand. You might even want to step a foot in the scary and gloomy cave if you’re a explorer.

You need to go to the luscious forest. There are emerald trees which are beautiful to gaze at. Visit the animals like the funky gibbons ; the swinging orangutans and the squawking parrots. You could be eating red bananas – they’re sweeter than usual. You have to drink the yummy coconuts which are falling from palm trees. You can see the gibbons in their natural habits.

On the island there are wonderful mountains you could discover and explore. Come and be prepared for rocky and exciting experience. You must come to the one and only great Kensuke’s Kingdom.

This entry was posted in Year 5, 2016-17 Flamingos. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Modal Verbs

1. 11tm21 says:

I like the description ” Whilst you’re driving through take a huge look at the beautiful, shimmering Artic Ocean” because it paints a picture in my head. I like the description of “You could be eating red bananas – they’re sweeter than usual.” because as there brand new they would be even juicy. You could say that the gibbons as funky gibbons