Modal verbs

We have been learning to use modal verbs for persuasion

You should visit  this tropical island Kensuke Kingdom .It has soft pearl sand all around. You have to come and see the glistening blue sea. Also you can see the beauty of this amazing land on the mountain. There is a magnificent view from the tallest mountain.

You have to taste the juicy red bananas, they’re sweeter than any other bananas. You might want to see the luscious and beautiful rainforest. You need to be prepared for the funky and mischievous  gibbons entertaining you every day by making you laugh by dancing. While you’re here you must keep your eyes  peeled for other creatures including the wildlife. Also the bendy palm trees that give you shade with lots of tasty milk.

You mustn’t go any where near Kensuke’s cave, because its full of spiders and white cobwebs. It’s pitch black and gloomy and lots of bats. You wouldn’t want to get stuck in sticky slime. Don’t forget the howling at night. Don’t go to Kensuke’s cave!

Visit Kensuke’s Kingdom now!!!

This entry was posted in Year 5, 2016-17 Flamingos. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Modal verbs

1. 11no24 says:

Next time if I did it again I would add more description to my paragraphs or my sentences. Or add better punctuation.

2. 11zb05 says:

I like your use of modal verbs also your description of the soft pearly sands around the island . I think you should change the layout of your description and change it from centred to left to right.